Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Does He Act This Way Because He Likes Me?

So this guy, Jonah, goes to my church. I've never really talked to him, but I know who he is. I guess he didn't know who I was, but knew of me. Well, I did my hair this really cute way before I went to church yesterday. (; All of a sudden, he comes up to me and very quietly but incredibly sweetly, says 'Hi, I'm Jonah.' and smiles. He's the shy type, like I am. I politely smiled back and returned his greeting with a 'Hey, I'm Jess.' and it came out pretty quiet, too. Well he plays the keyboard for our band and he kept staring at me. When the band was done and we were sitting down, I was popping my back and saw him staring at me! When our eyes met, he looked away. Later on, when me and my friend were waiting for my mom, he walked by and 'accidentally' brushed my arm lightly. You could tell it wasn't an accident by the way he hit my arm. He's like, super cute! Do you think he likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment