Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ladies please help: What is the best place to meet an intelligent woman looking to meet an intelligent man?

I'm really tired of going out with women that have nothing to offer when it comes to intellect. I went out with a girl, very nice by the way but practically brain dead. She thought that "Great Expectations" by ens was a diet book -go figure. I'd really like to meet a woman that can stimulate me not only physically but intellectually. I've tried bookstores, libraries, college but haven't found her. I think intelligence in a woman is an extremely y characteristic but I would also like for her to be humble not self-centered and shallow like many I have encountered. Am I asking too much? an intelligent woman that is sweet and humble and wants to have a serious relationship with an intelligent and humble man. Looks is really not that important, I am the kind of man that falls in love with the interior beauty of a woman first. Physical attributes (although beautiful and stimulating in the visual sense) will fade away we the ping of time. No one can be beautiful forever but your intelligence and genuine qualities (if you have them) no one can't take away. Thanks ladies, I hope to hear some of your responses to my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment