Thursday, August 18, 2011

What is the best watch for an Adventure Guide?

I am currently an Active Duty Marine, looking at what I want to do when I end my active service here in the next couple of years, and I've decided to try and use my GI bill to finish my Bachelors in Outdoor Parks and Recreation with the goal in mind of becoming an adventure guide/instructor. I'm looking for a multiple purpose watch that I can use for both skydiving and scuba exploration, as well as the usual outdoor adventure type activities (camping, hiking, touring, etc). So far, I've only managed to find one, the Suunto Observer TT Wrist-Top Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, and Comp; but it looks like this watch is still more specific to just the camping/hiking activities. Does anyone know of a watch that can handle more extreme activities, or am I just going to have to buy multiple watches for the various activities I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment