Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do u think i could make them to like me again??

well i continuously hurting my dad, mom, and sister feeling. I talk with no respect toward my dad and i always get mad at him easily. I tried not to but in the end i always being rude to him.I know i am wrong but i just can't help it. With my mom i talk rude without realizing that i am being rude. I always made her sad because i dont have any friend at my new school. Well i do but no one to hang with. She always want me to pay attention to my appearance which i couldn't care less. I also tell her if i have problems especially when i fight with my sister. She has high blood pressure but i always forget it is as if all i care is my own feeling and how i got hurt. With my sister i always have this mood swing especially when i hang with her and her friends. I mad because she doesnt pay attention to me, all she cares is her friends. i embarred her by making them see me as this girl who mad without reason. Now she doesnt want to bring me along as much which make me feel lonely, cont.

No comments:

Post a Comment