Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello everyone, I have a question about evolution?

Hello, I know where the biology section is but I also know that many people on R and S talk about evolution, plus this place is more trafficked then biology so I'll ask it here. I understand the debate about what should be taught in school, either evolution or creationism. I think evolution should be taught in biology cl and students should also be taught a comparative religions cl that is objective and which follows scientific guidelines much like an English cl or Sociology cl. However my question is what do you think the future of evolution will be, and if the impediments of evolution by the secular religions will harm the progress of this science? What are some of the technological or medical discoveries made possible by the theory of evolution and where do you see this technology advancing in the future? Do you think evolution will be a key ingredient in stem cell research and medical science?

No comments:

Post a Comment