Friday, August 12, 2011

How come when I lose weight you guys are interested in me?

If you looked the first picture, you were not ugly by any means. Guys (I know, I'm one.) are shovenistic, pig-headed fiends. (thats a huge generalization but for some of them its true and for most, is important in varying degrees) My fellow guys like the skinny, tight body. (no offense) They can't accept a woman for what she looks like. Now, I'm not a saint. I have said some girls that are skinny are hot, and some plus sized women weren't attractive, and I beat myself up over it everyday. Just be who you want to be. My fellow man will always like the skinny women, but if women take a stand and be who you want to be, we will change. (We'll have to, we won't be able to find anyone. Again, no offense)

No comments:

Post a Comment