Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should I work the remaining of my 2 week notice?

I gave my job my 2 week notice last week and my last day is supposed to be this friday oct 1. I have mentally checked out of my current job already. The workplace is very ackward, my manager is hoovering over my shoulder watching and asking questions about everything that i do, i really dont want to continue driving out here for the rest of the week ( its a 40 mile drive one way ) i start my new job on monday oct 4 and I'll be honest i would love a break before i start the new position. In regards to using them as a future reference, if i have to use them i have another supervisor/trainer that i can use instead of my manager but honestly this practice may be out of business before i ever need to call on them for a reference. What do you all think i should do? suck it up and work or just go home tonight and not come back??

No comments:

Post a Comment